Ministry of Home Affairs on Wednesday announced the guidelines for unlock 3. The unlock 3 will come into effect from August 1, 2020.
Major points of the guidelines
1) Yoga institutes & gymnasiums to open from August 5
2) No night curfew
3) Schools, colleges, etc to remain closed till August 31
4) Independence Day functions allowed with social distancing
5) Metros, cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, bars, assembly halls and similar places to remain closed
6) International air travel permitted in limited manner under vande bharat mission
7) Lockdown remains in place across all containment zones, the extent of which will be decided by States/UTs
Moreover there shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement of persons amd goods. No separate permission, approval or e-permit will be required for such movements.