Telangana: Fire breaks in soap manufacturing company in Ranga Reddy

25

Fire broke out on Tuesday morning in a soap manufacturing company in Ranga Reddy district in Telangana.

According to the reports, five fire tenders were rushed to the spot and successfully doused the fire.

No casualties have been reported so far.

A case has been registered by police in this regard.

More details are awaited.

On Monday a fire accident was reported in a cloth store in Kaman Bazar in the Khammam city of Telangana.

According to the reports, the store was fully destroyed in the fire which was caused by an electric short-circuit and the flames also damaged 12 to 14 adjacent shops.