Gujarat: Fire breaks out at residential building in Ahmedabad

87

A massive fire broke out at a residential building in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad on Friday afternoon.

The fire started from the fifth floor of Ganesh Genesis residential building located in Gota in Ahmedabad.

Several people had got trapped due to the fire but were safely rescued by fire brigade men. However, two persons sustained serious injuries in the incident.

An LPG explosion or a short circuit is being seen as the reason for the fire, sources said.

Further details are awaited.