Fire breaks out at under construction hospital in Nagpur

25

A massive fire broke out on Wednesday at an under-construction hospital in Nagpur.

Fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flame and the situation has now been brought under control.

Reports said, the fire could have been caused due to a short circuit as construction work was underway at the building.

According to the sources, few people were said to be injured in the fire and condition of 2 was said to be critical.

Further details are awaited.