MP Jaya Bachchan is one of the Indian politicians who has entered the 100 crore club and there are other 9 other richest politicians who have declared their assets more than 100 crore.
Actor-turned-politician Jaya Bachchan (married to Amitabh Bachchan) has filed her nomination as a Samajwadi Party candidate for the Rajya Sabha polls recently. In the affidavit submitted by the MP, it has been declared that the couple reportedly owns assets worth Rs 1,000 crore.
According to news sources, there are nine other richest politicians in India and their worth is has crossed 100 crore mark.
9 other richest politicians:
- Abhishek Singhvi is an Indian National Congress (INC) MP from Rajasthan. The politician has declared assets worth Rs 860 crore.
- Jayadev Galla of the Telugu Desam Party is a Lok Sabha MP and has declared assets worth 683 crores.
- Jaganmohan Reddy is a Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress party MP from the Kadapa Constituency and has declared assets worth Rs 416 crore.
- MLA Savitri Jindal (chairman of Jindal group)of the INC has declared assets worth Rs 436 crore.
- Naveen Jindal, (chairman of Jindal Steel and Power Limited) former MP from Kurukshetra is the INC member and has declared assets worth Rs 308 crore.
- Anil H Lad is an INC member and an MLA from Karnataka and a former Rajya Sabha member. He has declared assets worth Rs 289 crores.
- Rajkumar Dhoot (owner of the diversified Videocon Group of Companies)of the Shiv Sena is a Rajya Sabha MP from Maharashtra. He has declared assets worth Rs 280 crores.
- Takam Tagar is an MP from the Palin constituency and has declared assets worth Rs 209 crores.
- Nama Nageswara Rao of the Telugu Desam Party has declared assets worth Rs 174 crores.